Your monthly membership fee will provide access to:
- Online, Live Consultation groups with an EMDRIA-Approved Consultant.
- Online, Live 'Ideas Exchange' meetings. These are 2-hour monthly meetings where members share ideas around a particular topic. Some past topics have included EMDR with children, EMDR with addictions, Complex PTSD and more.
- Unique 5-20 minute videos that tackle specific topics such as how to promote your EMDR practice, how to set up an EMDR-friendly office, tips for working with phobias, eating disorders, complex trauma and more! These videos will feature a wide variety of EMDR specialists, and will be developed based on the requests and needs of our members. If you want to see a specific topic addressed, ask and we’ll make it happen!
- Additional educational support will be provided with exclusive articles, as well as compiling the latest news and updates in a convenient and readable way.
- EMDRIA CEU-eligible workshops and trainings.
- A group discussion board to ask questions and engage with other EMDR therapists, as well as the ability to create a new discussion group based on your specific interests.
- The opportunity to contribute material to be shared with other members. This is a great forum to share YOUR expertise!
- Opportunities to network with other EMDR therapists.
- Promotion opportunities for your practice. You simply create a public profile, and then let us do the work in helping that profile gain exposure in searches.
- Marketing materials targeted to your EMDR practice. Just download the materials, type in your information, and print!
- One-on-one coaching sessions to help you build your ideal practice.